- Hiroshima City Health promotion Center
- Health Sciences Museum
How are you feeling?
Remember, health is your most precious asset. Live healthy, live long. How do we keep ourselves healthy and in good shape in our daily lives? Think about this, see our displays, and learn what you can do to make your daily life more healthy.
The Hiroshima Health Sciences Museum will collect health-related information and utilize enlarged models and videotapes to explain the structure of the human body, disease and health, dental hygiene,etc. These learning tools on display in the museum will be designed to interest both adults and children. Health-related reading mate-rials and videotapes will be available in the Health Library. Specialized trainings and lectures will be conducted for medical personnel.
- 3-8-6 sendamachi Naka-ku Hiroshima 730-0052
- Mondays and the day after holidays(open on holidays)
please be advised that the museum may be closed on other occasions as well.
- 9:00 - 17:00 (No new arrivals after 16:30)
Category Individuals Groups Over 30 Children(high school)
Adults(aged 65 and over)
180yen 130yen Adults 370yen 290yen
- Please make resevvations in advance by telephone.
- What Does it Mean to Be Alive?
- what is Aging?
- Atomic Radiation and Health
- Health Library
- What is Disease?
- What is Good Health?
- What Did We Learn?